“We exist to create innovative products that give people more time to enjoy life. We do things differently, but only when that difference is meaningful. Our goal is to be a company people know they can rely on, a friend that’s on their side. These are things we’re not just promising.”
The ViCentra group is an innovative group of medical device companies based in Utrecht, The Netherlands, comprising ViCentra B.V. and ViCentra Manufacturing B.V. ViCentra Manufacturing is responsible for manufacturing ViCentra medical devices and is currently producing a ground breaking product for the management of diabetes. Kaleido, the smallest and lightest insulin pump system available is designed to help people with diabetes live life on their own terms.
We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our innovative team in Utrecht and play an integral role in changing the face of our industry. Working for us you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We also believe our continued success depends upon the engagement and development of our employees and we strive to provide a fun, inspiring and supportive work environment.
You will be part of the Production and Logistics team, assisting them by providing administrative support to ensure effective and efficient production operations. The duties for this role include:
- Data entry and processing
- Record manufacturing processes and sales in ERP system
- Inform management of potential stock out or other risks within the production supply chain
- Processing sales orders for manufacturing services
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- General administrative functions
The ideal candidate to join our team should have:
- Strong admin and IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritise work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident working in a fast paced environment
What we offer
In addition to working on a ground breaking new product, you’ll be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team; all ideas are welcomed and great work is rewarded. We’re also offering:
- A very competitive salary + an additional 8% holiday pay (paid annually)
- A 3 months’ contract (with possibility of extension)
- Full time (40 hours per week) 8 hours per day to be worked anytime between 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
- 25 days’ holiday per year (pro rata) + up to 13 ADV (time for time) days per year
- Defined benefit pension
- Disability insurance
- Contribution towards commuting costs
- Free, on-site parking
- Social events and team lunches
- Creative office vibe with a picnic area, beanbags and ping pong table
- Informal dress code
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Recently voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover, we have a word hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
To apply please use the link below or email your CV to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the position of Operator. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.