“We exist to create innovative products that give people more time to enjoy life. We do things differently, but only when that difference is meaningful. Our goal is to be a company people know they can rely on, a friend that’s on their side.”
The ViCentra group is an innovative group of medical device companies based in Utrecht, The Netherlands, comprising ViCentra B.V. and ViCentra Manufacturing B.V. ViCentra B.V. is the home of Kaleido, the smallest and lightest insulin pump system available; designed to help people with diabetes live life on their own terms.
We’re currently seeking a Quality Data Analyst to join our talented ViCentra family in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a varied, interesting role and work within a dynamic, innovative culture; rapidly challenging and broadening your skills and developing your career.
You will be an important member of the Quality and Customer Support teams, liaising with key stakeholders to collect, analyse and report data effectively to allow strategic decisions. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact within a small, motivated team with duties including:
- Supporting the Regulatory System Support Specialist in the logging and triage of customer complaints
- Gather, analyse, summarize and present customer complaints data reports in a timely manner to management to support PQE Investigations, complaints investigations in the CAPA system, post market surveillance, KPI metrics and continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify and document procedures, including statistical techniques and the extent of their use to determine, collect and analyse appropriate data aimed at showing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Compile and submit PSUR reports as required to support the company’s regulatory obligations under the MDR
- Making sure all customer complaints are documented and managed in a responsible, accurate and timely manner considering customer safety and regulatory/ legal requirements.
- Reviewing potential reportable events to determine if regulatory filings are required.
- Prepare summary reports in conjunction with the Regulatory Affairs Associate and the Regulatory System Support specialist.
The ideal candidate to join our team should have:
- Technical degree preferred
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Knowledge of and experience working with systems and data analysis and statistical tools
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization
- IT proficient (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Dutch language is nice to have, but not essential.
It’s also a bonus if you have:
- Experience with complaints and manufacturing data
What we offer
In addition to working on a ground breaking new product, you’ll be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team; all ideas are welcomed and great work is rewarded. We’re also offering:
- A competitive salary
- 37 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Full time (40 hours per week) 8 hours per day to be worked anytime between 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
- Contribution towards commuting costs
- Competitive relocation package and assistance if applicable
- Assistance for the preferential 30% tax ruling application if applicable
- A work environment where you can develop your skills, learn from the best and be rewarded for your imagination
- Social events and team lunches
- Creative office vibe with a picnic area, beanbags and ping pong table
- Informal dress code, we’re all about wearing flip-flops in the summer and boots in the winter!
- Meaningful work with the opportunity to make a difference
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Recently voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover, we have a word hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
To apply please use the link below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are applying for the position of Quality Data Analyst. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.