We’re currently seeking a Kaleido Support Specialist to join our talented ViCentra family in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a varied, interesting role and work within a dynamic, innovative culture; rapidly challenging and broadening your skills and developing your career.
As part of our Customer Care team you will be responsible for providing industry leading customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support to our customers. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact within a small, motivated team with duties including:
- Answering customer calls and acting as a brand representative of Kaleido, ensuring we empathetically listen and solve as many in-field issues as possible with a smile on your face
- Be an expert in transferring product knowledge to end users
- Collect and collate feedback from customers regarding Kaleido product and service
- Support complaint reporting and facilitating the legal and regulatory controls required of a medical device
- Order processing
- Arrange shipping of replacements
- Scheduling training and where needed acting as a hands on, response to customer issues that may be faced such as training (following pre-determined training guidelines and practices), providing users with new equipment, collecting products and giving demonstrations
- Ensuring the general activities of the Customer Care team run smoothly
The ideal candidate to join our team should be energetic, positive, pro-active and fun! You’ll also have:
- Experience in a customer care focused role
- A genuine interest in helping others
- Strong ethics
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to communicate concepts in a simple and concise manner
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confident working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- IT proficient (Microsoft Office)
- Strong administrative skills
- Native level of English (Dutch is not required)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Full driving license and the willingness to travel from time to time to deliver training throughout the Netherlands (using Shared Company Car)
- Flexibility to be available outside of normal working hours (occasional)
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Knowledge of diabetes (and even better insulin pumps!)
- Experience with CRMs/Salesforce
What we offer
In addition to working on a ground breaking new product, you’ll be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team; all ideas are welcomed and great work is rewarded. We’re also offering:
- A very competitive salary
- 37 days holiday per year (pro rata) + 5 optional purchase days
- A healthy work life balance with flexible hours – 40 hours per week to be worked anytime between 8AM-8PM Monday to Friday (flexibility to be available occasionally outside of hours due to the nature of the industry and customer focussed role)
- Informal dress code
- Free, on-site parking
- Social events and team lunches
- Creative office vibe with a picnic area, beanbags and ping pong table
- A work environment where you can develop your skills, learn from the best and be rewarded for your imagination
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover, we have a work hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
To apply please use the link below or email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the position of Kaleido Support Specialist. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Cultural fit is as important as ability and for the right individual this position offers the potential for a long term career within an innovative, dynamic company.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.