Due to growth we’re seeking several Operators to join our talented ViCentra family in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic, innovative culture; challenging and broadening your skills and developing your career.
You will be responsible for the assembly of electro-mechanical medical devices. The diverse responsibilities for this role include:
- Soldering, testing and electronic assembly of very small parts in accordance with Work Instructions and SOP’s to produce final products.
- Being proactive in reporting any issues and contributing to ongoing improvement.
- Registering production numbers and failures.
- Carrying out routine in-process quality checks.
- Completing lot records or other pertinent records as requested by the Production Supervisor/ Production & Logistics Manager and reporting production data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carrying out all cleaning activities and equipment maintenance specified in SOP’s and Work Instructions whilst meeting production schedules.
- Packaging products.
- Ensuring compliance with Company quality procedures at all times.
The ideal candidate to join our team should have:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability and dexterity to handle and assemble very small parts in a fast-paced, repetitive manner.
- Be comfortable following instructions in English. Dutch language is not required.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to work in shifts with some flexibility.
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience in electronics manufacturing environment or production role is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working with ISO quality systems, particularly ISO 13485, or GMP would be advantageous but not essential.
What we offer
In addition to working in a small, friendly team in a fulfilling role we’re also offering:
- Competitive salary + 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata) + 13 ADV days
- Defined benefit pension
- Contribution towards travel costs
- Full time (40 hours per week), 8 hours a day to be worked in accordance with the rota between the hours of 7AM-7PM Monday to Friday
- Informal dress code
- Meaningful work with the opportunity to make a difference
To apply please email your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are applying for the position of Operator. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.