You will be responsible for the packaging of electro-mechanical medical devices. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Assembly of top up kit boxes
- Prepare the packaging for shipping
- Other tasks to support production
- Ensuring compliance with Company quality procedures at all times.
The ideal candidate to join our team should have:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability and dexterity to handle, assemble and package very small parts in a fast-paced, repetitive manner.
- Be comfortable following instructions in English. Dutch language is not required.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to work with some flexibility
What we offer
In addition to working in a small, friendly team in a fulfilling role we’re also
- Competitive salary + 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata) + 13 ADV days (pro rata)
- Defined benefit pension
- Contribution towards travel costs
- Flexible work hours (0-hours contract) to be worked between the hours of 7am-7pm, Monday to Friday
- Informal dress code
- Meaningful work with the opportunity to make a difference
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Recently it was voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) and it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover we have a work hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email your CV and motivation to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the position of Packaging Assistant. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.