Due to growth we’re seeking an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join our innovative team in Utrecht and play an integral role in changing the face of our industry. Working for us you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. We also believe our continued success depends upon the engagement and development of our employees and we strive to provide a fun, inspiring and supportive work environment.
As the Supply Chain Analyst you will define and execute the inventory strategy to ensure product availability to meet customer requirements. Delivering in line with the business Supply Chain strategies and processes you will balance demand to ensure volumes are within the targeted solution. Collaborating cross-functionally with Sales/ Marketing, Distribution, Finance, Customer Care, Regulatory & Quality you will lead category strategy, cost reduction initiatives, lead time forecasting and on-time delivery, quality, supplier performance, supplier consolidation/ rationalization and improve on vendor relationships.
- Manage vendor relationships and drive year-over-year performance improvements with quality, delivery, costs.
- Drive continuous improvements to achieve cost targets.
- Define and manage winning category strategies and approaches with suppliers.
- Run analysis of past & future volumes vs. targeted solution and provide solutions for what-if scenario modelling.
- Lead regular business reviews with suppliers.
- Rationalize existing supplier base through stratification, market analysis, supplier development, and supplier consolidation.
- Perform market analysis in identifying best cost country sourcing of said category, provide guidance to technical sourcing and engineering with supplier innovations and proactively develop forward buy agreements where appropriate.
- Act independently to prescribe methods and innovative approaches on new and special assignments.
- Support goals and objectives as established by management.
- Ensure master data is set in alignment with distribution strategy.
- Provide program ownership and governance for the maintenance of accurate planning lead times.
The ideal candidate to join our team
To be successful in this role, you are a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills and a pro-active, hands-on mentality. You have a drive for execution and results with a clear focus on customer satisfaction. You are a team player, who’s able to build lasting relationships with colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Able to work under pressure, managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain/ Finance/ Business Administration/ Engineering
- Demonstrable, professional experience within Supply Chain or related function
- End to end supplier/contract manufacturer experience
- Experienced in KPI and performance setting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel User
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Plans effectively and works well in a team or individually
- Strategic thinker with hands-on mentality
- Fast learner who is able to work independently
- Solution focussed with a high level of self-motivation, drive and tenacity
- Able to communicate effectively with good listening skills
- Fluent written and spoken English. Dutch language is not required.
- Ability to work with little supervision
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Supply chain experience within the medical device industry
- Project Management and Six-Sigma methodologies
- Certification from the Institute of Supply Management (C.P.M.) / CIPS / APICS or equivalent
What we offer
In addition to working on a ground breaking new product, you’ll be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team; all ideas are welcomed and great work is rewarded. We’re also offering:
- Salary will be attractive and certainly sufficient to attract a suitably qualified candidate
- Defined benefit pension + disability insurance
- Competitive relocation package and assistance
- Assistance for the preferential 30% tax ruling application if applicable
- 25 days’ holiday per year (pro rata) + up to 13 ADV (time for time) days + 8 optional purchase days
- Flexible working, full time (40 hours per week) 8 hours per day to be worked anytime between 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday
- Contribution towards commuting costs
- A work environment where you can develop your skills, learn from the best and be rewarded for your imagination
- Free, on-site parking
- Social events and team lunches
- Creative office vibe with a picnic area, beanbags and ping pong table
- Informal dress code, we’re all about wearing flip-flops in the summer and boots in the winter!
- Meaningful work with the opportunity to make a difference
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Recently voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover, we have a word hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
To apply please use the link below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are applying for the position of Supply Chain Analyst. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.