“We exist to create innovative products that give people more time to enjoy life. We do things differently, but only when that difference is meaningful. Our goal is to be a company people know they can rely on, a friend that’s on their side.”
The ViCentra group is an innovative group of medical device companies based in Utrecht, The Netherlands, comprising ViCentra B.V. and ViCentra Manufacturing B.V. ViCentra B.V. is the home of Kaleido, the smallest and lightest insulin pump system available; designed to help people with diabetes live life on their own terms.
We’re currently seeking a Training & Education Manager to join our talented ViCentra family in Utrecht, The Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a varied, interesting role and work within a dynamic, innovative culture; rapidly challenging and broadening your skills and developing your career.
You will be responsible for owning, designing, developing, coordinating and implementing the ViCentra product training and education program. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact within a small, motivated team with duties including:
- Work with key stakeholders to define training requirements, conduct skills gap analyses, design and agree training programmes to be delivered at varying levels (internally and externally)
- Develop accurate, high quality, clearly written training documentation in English (liaising with translation support resources for additional languages as required)
- Manage, maintain and deliver ViCentra’s training and education lifecycle e.g. employee onboarding product training, Train the Trainer for sales and customer care staff, (product releases, onboarding, updates for both healthcare and customers etc.)
- Build and lead a training and education team to support global product learning and development
- Utilise training and customer data to evaluate the effectiveness of training and identify possible product and training development opportunities.
- Proactively maintain product and market knowledge in order to continuously improve training and education.
The ideal candidate to join our team should have:
- Proven work experience as a trainer/training coordinator
- Knowledge of and experience using various training mediums (e.g. workshops, one to one, webinars etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Customer focussed with strong ethics
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT proficient (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to communicate concepts in a simple and concise manner
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken English (additional languages are advantageous)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Full driving license and the willingness to travel regularly throughout the Netherlands
- Flexibility to work evenings from time to time
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Knowledge of diabetes and/or insulin pumps
- Experience with CRMs/Salesforce
What we offer
In addition to working on a ground breaking new product, you’ll be working in a small, friendly and highly motivated team; all ideas are welcomed and great work is rewarded. We’re also offering:
- A competitive salary
- Contribution towards commuting costs
- Company Laptop & mobile
- Business casual dress code
- Flexibility to work from home from time to time
- 37 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Full time (40 hours per week) 8 hours per day to be worked anytime between 08:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday
- A work environment where you can develop your skills, learn from the best and be rewarded for your imagination
- Social events and team lunches
- Creative office vibe with a picnic area, beanbags and ping pong table
- Informal dress code, we’re all about wearing flip-flops in the summer and boots in the winter!
- Meaningful work with the opportunity to make a difference
Working in Utrecht you will be working in one of The Netherlands oldest cities with a beautiful medieval centre arranged around canals. Recently voted the most vibrant city in the country (with the largest University in The Netherlands) it is the fourth largest city in the country. It is situated in the centre of the country 48km south of Amsterdam (27 minutes by train) and as such is within easy travel of a number of cities and sights. Moreover, we have a word hard/ play hard approach and believe in creating a fun, exciting work environment so ping pong breaks, team lunches and outings are usual. The free coffee and snacks help too!
To apply please use the link below or email your CV to email@example.com stating that you are applying for the position of Training & Education Manager. For more information, please email the above address or call Sarah Lee on +31 (0) 88 3232 896.
**We will start interviewing successful candidates without delay, therefore please submit your CV as soon as possible. If we like what we see we will contact you, if we don’t contact you within 4 weeks we’ve probably proceeded with other candidates but don’t lose heart as we might reach out to you if we have a different role or project we think might be a match**
ViCentra is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Due to the international nature of the Company applications are only accepted in English and candidates must also have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Agencies: Please note ViCentra is committed to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. We do however work with an approved list of preferred suppliers but in line with our Preferred Supplier List we only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and a position has formally been placed with the agency by a member of the HR team. We do not pay fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted to ViCentra or ViCentra employees. Where this is not observed ViCentra reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fee.